Please note that we cannot be held responsible for issues contained in the supplied artwork itself such as spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, RGB colour mode, overprint, resolution, missing fonts and missing images. To avoid these issues, please ensure your artwork adheres to our requirements.
Artwork not supplied to our requirements will likely render an unsatisfactory result or delay your order. If you are unsure about the artwork you have, please check with us beforehand to ensure there are no complications with your order.
If artwork cannot be used to produce what has been ordered, we will advise you of this and request how you would like to proceed.
If an artwork size is different to the ordered size, the ordered size always takes precedence. This is due to the fact that artworks from our customers are supplied in a variety of scales.
With subjective issues of quality such as image resolution, we will sometimes advise you if the quality is extremely low, though again, we cannot be held responsible if the artwork is supplied in such a manner and isn't suitable for your needs.
Artwork created in non-Adobe applications (such as Microsoft Office, Apple iWork, CorelDRAW, SignLab and AutoCAD) can cause output issues. If you are using a non-Adobe application, please ensure to follow all of our artwork requirements and use a modern PDF generator.
For your artwork to be produced accurately, please ensure that you follow the requirements below. For more detailed instructions, please see our artwork setup guide.
All artwork must be supplied:
- With 3mm bleed, except for roller banners, outdoor banners with a 5mm bleed
- With crop marks
- With each artwork/design as a separate file or page
- With each file name including the finished dimensions and a description (eg. "3m x 1m Description.pdf")
- At the correct width-to-height ratio
- In CMYK colour mode
- With all images embedded at 300dpi
- With all fonts converted to outlines if not using standard computer system font
Accepted file formats:
- PDF (Adobe CC)
- EPS (Encapsulated PostScript CC)
- AI (Adobe Illustrator CC)
- PSD (Adobe Photoshop CC)
- IN (Adobe InDesign CC)
- TIFF (recommended flattened)
- JPG/JPEG (recommended high-resolution)
- Please not sending documents in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Publisher and Apple Pages, Keynote, Numbers are not ideal as fonts and layout can go astray when using different software versions. If in doubt always export the document as a PDF.
Once your artwork is ready to upload, please use our upload service, WeTransfer.